It takes more than skill and training to improve student outcomes.
It takes experience.
Boothby Therapy Services (BTS) is the largest, most experienced provider of related services in New England, having served districts for more than 15 years. We have helped most of New Hampshire’s school administrative districts as well as districts in Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Our 90-plus providers have worked with tens of thousands of students. To find out what our providers and special education partners have to say about BTS, see our Testimonials page.
School Services — Outstanding help for those already doing an outstanding job.
As a Special Education Director supplying School Therapy Services, you have multiple, sometimes competing priorities:
- You must ensure that each student’s services remain in compliance.
- You must make certain that related services district personnel can work effectively with your team and that they understand the school’s setting and culture.
- You must ensure that your related services personnel can meet—or, better, exceed—your high standards.
- You must be certain that these people are licensed, vetted, documented and 100% compliant with state Medicaid and Special Ed. Aid reimbursement criteria.
It’s not an easy job. Boothby Therapy Services can help make it easier by bringing you the providers you need with the experience and skills you require. Our Business Services and Related Services Teams will ensure that your priorities are met and all compliance rules and regulations are assiduously followed.
The kinds of therapy available to schools through BTS include:
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Alternative-Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- Teachers of Students with Visually Impairments (TVI)
- School Psychology
To learn more about our other School Therapy Services see:
- School Services
- Customized Consultation (including need assessments)
- Sample School Profiles (“best fit” scenarios)
Provider Employment — Working the way that works best for you.
Our Life Empowerment Program™ allows you to customize your work to suit your own priorities and goals.
- If you are a school-based provider, we offer you the opportunity to focus your energies on providing services to children without the distractions of recess duty and committee meetings.
- If you are a provider nearing retirement and desiring more family time, we can help you continue the work you love with a flexible schedule.
- If you have served in a non-school setting such as a skilled nursing facility or acute care rehabilitation, we can provide you the training, support and experience you need to become licensed to work with children.
- If you are a new provider, we offer customized clinical supports, with the consistent, real world training to help you develop into a confident clinician and advance your career.
Contact us to discuss your needs, ask questions and get connected to our current providers, who can share their own experiences with BTS.