It takes more than skill and training to improve student outcomes.
It takes experience.
Boothby Therapy Services (BTS) is the largest, most experienced provider of related services in New England, having served districts for more than 15 years. We have helped most of New Hampshire’s school administrative districts as well as districts in Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Our 70-plus registered community therapists have worked with tens of thousands of students. To find out about what our therapists and special education professional partners have to say about BTS, see our Testimonials page.
School Services — Outstanding help for those already doing an outstanding job.
As a Special Education Director supplying School Therapy Services, you have multiple, sometimes competing priorities:
- You must ensure that each student’s services remain in compliance.
- You must make certain that related service district personnel can work effectively with your team and that they understand the school’s setting and culture.
- You must ensure that your speech and occupational therapy personnel can meet—or, better, exceed—your high standards.
- You must be certain that these people are licensed, vetted, documented and 100% compliant with state Medicaid and CAT Aid reimbursement criteria.
It’s not an easy job. Boothby Therapy Services can help make it easier by providing the therapists you need with the experience and skills you require. And our business services team will ensure that your priorities are met and all compliance rules and regulations are assiduously followed.
The kinds of therapy available to schools through BTS include:
- Speech Therapy (ST)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Alternative-Augmentative Communication (AAC)
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)
To learn more about our other School Therapy Services see:
- School Services
- School Therapy Consulting (including need assessments)
- Sample School Profiles (“best fit” scenarios)
Therapist Employment — Working the way that works best for you.
Having therapy employment options means you can make the best choice. Our Life Empowerment Program™ allows you to customize your work to suit your own priorities and goals.
- If you are a school-based therapist, we offer you the opportunity to focus your energies on providing services to children without the distractions of recess duty and committee meetings.
- If you are a therapist nearing retirement and desiring more family time, we can help you continue the work you love with a flexible schedule.
- If you have served in a non-school setting such as a skilled facility or acute care rehabilitation, we can provide you the training, support and experience you need to become licensed to work with children.
- If you are a new therapist, we offer a high-quality CFY experience, with the consistent, real world training to develop into a confident clinician and advance your career.
Contact us to discuss your needs, ask questions and get connected to our therapists, who can share their own experiences with BTS.