We are not a contract agency.
We are much more. Be part of something that focuses on you while you focus on your profession.
How is working for BTS different than working for a school district or other contract agency? The focus and support.
Providing excellent related services is our mission. Our time, energy, and resources are dedicated to ensuring that every BTS provider meets or exceeds client goals. And we reward our providers for their dedication, loyalty, and good work. In short, Boothby Therapy Services is committed to helping you with your career for the long-term.
The BTS Life Empowerment Program™
Providers interested in working with Boothby Therapy Services complete our Life Empowerment Program™, which helps them align their personal and professional lives. The Life Empowerment Program™ includes these steps:
1. We Listen to You and Assess Your Skills and Interests.
We want to learn more about you. First, we ask you to complete an online survey that assesses your professional and personal preferences and priorities. After that, you will meet with one of our Related Services Managers to talk about your skills and experiences.
2. We Find Roles Appropriate to Your Skills and Interests.
We ensure that the jobs we offer are the right fit for both you and the school partner. We consider the caseload, the number of students, the diagnosis type, and the exact number of hours per week required to achieve your goals and the clients’. If the job is a good match for your skills and goals, we arrange an on-site visit to review the school therapy space and discuss special education philosophy with administrators.
3. We Provide for Your Growth and Development.
Our role does not end when you find the right placement. Boothby Therapy Services gives its providers experienced school-based Related Services Managers who provide hands on co-treatment of the most challenging students plus additional support for things like treatment space. Our Community of Providers offers expertise in AAC, swallowing, autism and any number of unique syndromes that present themselves within a caseload. You are never alone at Boothby Therapy Services!
The BTS Difference
We recently surveyed our providers to find out what they enjoyed about working with Boothby Therapy Services. Their feedback was gratifying.
- Robust BTS clinical and personal support
- Work schedules that respect work-life balance
- Meaningful engagement with a community of trusting, caring providers
- Generous compensation and benefits, including:
- Up to six days holiday pay
- Excellent wages
- Year-round health insurance
- Access to dental care
- 401K matching plans
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage reimbursement to/from home and school
- Free BTS-sponsored CEU speaker sessions
- Generous continuing education funds
- Reimbursement for state licensure and national association membership fees
Make an inquiry or apply for a position.
To begin your Life Empowerment Program,™ apply today!